jueves, 21 de abril de 2011

Nuevo disco de Kesha!!!

Kesha - I Am The Dance Commander + I Command You To Dance: The Remix Album (2011)(Dance)    Musica
  • Kesha - I Am The Dance Commander + I Command You To Dance: The Remix Album (2011)(Dance)

    Release: Kesha-I_Am_The_Dance_Commander_Und_I_Command_You_To_Dance_The_Remi x_Album-2011-CaHeSo
    Album: I Am The Dance Commander + I Command You To Dance: The Remix Album
    Artist: Kesha
    Year: 2011
    Genre: Dance
    Group: CaHeSo
    Tracks: 10
    Playtime: 46:08 Mins
    Avg. Bitrate: 195 kb/sec
    Size: 68 MB



    Track List:
    Blow (Cirkut Remix)
    The Sleazy Remix (Feat. Andre 3000)
    Tik Tok Untold Remix
    F**k Him He’s A DJ
    Animal Switch Remix
    Your Love Is My Drug Dave Aud Club Remix
    We R Who We R Fred Falke Club Remix
    Take It Off Billboard Remix
    Tik Tok Chuck Buckett’s Veruca Salt Remix
    Blah Blah Blah (Feat. 3OH!3) DJ Skeet Skeet Radio Remix
  • No hay comentarios:

    Publicar un comentario